There are many ways to recover your hacked or stolen Hotmail account, from changing the password to answering the secret question which you had filled while creating the Hotmail or outlook account, most of these methods will surely help you to recover your Hotmail account, also it’s not only restricted one country, you can recover any Hotmail account with the help of these methods, So without further ado let’s dive into the following ways to fix your hacked Hotmail account Burning Series.
1) Change your password:
- Log in to your account. If you can still log in to your account, a quick password change is the easiest way to regain control.
- Press the settings icon to access the settings. The settings icon appears in the upper right corner next to your account name.
- Select “Other mail settings” from the menu. This is the fourth option under the color swatches and what an options page takes.
- This button is the first option under the heading “Administering your account”.
- Click “Change password”. This button is located under the “Password and security information” heading and opens the password form.
- Enter your old and new passwords in the text fields and press Save. You must enter your new password twice to assign that there are no typographical errors. Passwords have a minimum of 8 characters.
- Log in to your account to check the changes. You must inform your contacts that you have regained control of your account.
2) Retrieve access to your account:
- Go to the login page of your Microsoft account. Microsoft sometimes temporarily blocks accounts it believes have been used fraudulently.
- Click on “I forgot my password”. This button is located below the username and password text fields and leads to the password recovery page.
- Enter the email address you suspect has been compromised in the first text field. For example examplesomail@tim mail.com.
- Enter the captcha characters and it is a random set of characters that is used to ensure that it is not a robot or script that attempts to access the site.
- Click on “Next”.Select a method to receive a security code. If you have a backup email address or a phone number associated with your account.
- Enter an email address on the Restore your Microsoft account page and click “Next”. The email must be the one you still have access to. A window will appear requesting a security code sent to that email.
- Reset your password. If you have received a link to reset your password, you will be directed to a page to create a new password for your account. You must enter your new password twice.
3)Reset your account language:
- Log in to your recovered account and press the settings icon to access the settings. If you restore your account and find it modified in a foreign language, you can restore it from the configuration menu. The settings icon appears in the upper right corner next to your account name.
- Select “Other mail settings” from the menu. This is the fourth option under the color swatches and it will take you to an options page.
- Click “Language” to access the language menu. under the “Customize Outlook” header on the right.
- Click on the “Save” button and select the desired language from the list. All lists of languages will be displayed in their native alphabets.
4)Restore deleted messages:
- Log in to your recovered account and click “Deleted”. If you believe that part of your email was deleted when your account was compromised, it may be recoverable. The “Deleted” button is one of your mail folders that appears in the left sidebar.
- Click on “Restore deleted messages”. Recovered correctly will be placed in the “Deleted” folder.
- Right-click on the emails you want to save and select “Move> Inbox”. Messages that remain in the deleted folder will be deleted and deleted periodically.