Gmail is an email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. A fresh start from the Inbox app designed to help you get back to what matters most: people who matter.
- Personalize your inbox with custom tabs for “Social”, “Promotions” etc. so you can see which messages are unread or have attachments
- Turn on tabs to organize your inbox by type of message (e.g., Social, Promotions, Updates) and prioritize which messages you want to see first
- Easily file or delete multiple emails at once with one gesture
- Customize Gmail’s look for any website you visit
- Gmail is an email that’s intuitive, efficient, and useful. A fresh start from the Inbox app designed to help you get back to what matters most: people who matter.
This blog post is about how to fix your hacked Gmail Login account. If you have a GMAIL account and are trying to find out how to fix it, the best thing is just to use this article.
We will tell you what happens when your email gets hacked or compromised and then we’ll share some tips on ways to prevent that from happening so hackers can’t trick you again!
How To Recover Your Hacked Email in Just 4 WAYS
Hacker’s Target: Hacked GMAIL Account Content (not a whole blog post)
To Prevent Losing Your Data, Here Are Four Simple Steps You Can Take NOW!
- First, log in to your account and reset your password. This should be the first step you take when locking out hackers or ransomware who are looking for easy access to all of your data.
- Second, if you have two-factor authentication enabled on GMAIL, make sure that this is still turned on as it can prevent a hacker from getting into your account.
- Third, ensure that you are not using a weak or easy-to-guess password on GMAIL and other accounts. This is the best way to avoid getting hacked in the first place! Finally, make sure that you have anti-malware software installed on all of the devices which can’t be updated with security patches such as Windows XP or Vista. This will help you to protect your device and keep it secure from hackers attempting to steal your data.
- Forth, if you have a mobile phone, make sure that your company offers the ability to remotely lock or wipe your device. This is especially important if you are using an old device with outdated software!
There are many ways to recover your hacked or stolen Hotmail account, from changing the password to answering the secret question which you had filled while creating the Hotmail or outlook account, most of these methods will surely help you to recover your Hotmail account, also it’s not only restricted one country, you can recover any Hotmail account with the help of these methods, So without further ado let’s dive into the following ways to fix your hacked account.
1) Change your password:
- Log in to your account. If you can still log in to your account, a quick password change is the easiest way to regain control.
- Press the settings icon to access the settings. The settings icon appears in the upper right corner next to your account name.
- Select “Other mail settings” from the menu. This is the fourth option under the color swatches and what an options page takes.
- This button is the first option under the heading “Administering your account”.
- Click “Change password”. This button is located under the “Password and security information” heading and opens the password form.
- Enter your old and new passwords in the text fields and press Save. You must enter your new password twice to assign that there are no typographical errors. Passwords have a minimum of 8 characters.
- Log in to your account to check the changes. You must inform your contacts that you have regained control of your account.
2) Retrieve access to your account:
- Go to the login page of your Microsoft account. Microsoft sometimes temporarily blocks accounts it believes have been used fraudulently.
- Click on “I forgot my password”. This button is located below the username and password text fields and leads to the password recovery page.
- Enter the email address you suspect has been compromised in the first text field. For example examplesomail@tim mail.com.
- Enter the captcha characters and it is a random set of characters that is used to ensure that it is not a robot or script that attempts to access the site.
- Click on “Next”.Select a method to receive a security code. If you have a backup email address or a phone number associated with your account.
- Enter an email address on the Restore your Microsoft account page and click “Next”. The email must be the one you still have access to. A window will appear requesting a security code sent to that email.
- Reset your password. If you have received a link to reset your password, you will be directed to a page to create a new password for your account. You must enter your new password twice.
3)Reset your account language:
- Log in to your recovered account and press the settings icon to access the settings. If you restore your account and find it modified in a foreign language, you can restore it from the configuration menu. The settings icon appears in the upper right corner next to your account name.
- Select “Other mail settings” from the menu. This is the fourth option under the color swatches and it will take you to an options page.
- Click “Language” to access the language menu. under the “Customize Outlook” header on the right.
- Click on the “Save” button and select the desired language from the list. All lists of languages will be displayed in their native alphabets.
4)Restore deleted messages:
- Log in to your recovered gmail inloggen account and click “Deleted”. If you believe that part of your email was deleted when your account was compromised, it may be recoverable. The “Deleted” button is one of your mail folders that appears in the left sidebar.
- Click on “Restore deleted messages”. Recovered correctly will be placed in the “Deleted” folder.
- Right-click on the emails you want to save and select “Move> Inbox”. Messages that remain in the deleted folder will be deleted and deleted periodically.